Autel Chrysler 12+8 Cable Adaptor for Autel MaxiSys Elite/ MS908/ MS908P/ MS908S Pro
The 12+8 Adapter is Autel's bypass for Chrysler's Security Gateway Module (SGM) which limits an aftermarket scan tools to only reading DTCs and viewing data.
2018 and newer Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, and Fiat now have a secure gateway module or SGM. This SGM will not allow your scan tool to do bidirectional controls on the vehicle. Autel has provided a cable to bypass the SGM.
The new Chrysler 12+8 Diagnostic Cable allows communication with late model Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Fiat & Alfa vehicles.
The 12+8 Adapter connects to the Autel MaxiSys VCI.
The Cable Adapter can be used with Autel Maxisys Series Scanners MS906BT+ like MS906BT, MS906S, MS908, MS908S, MS908S PRO, Maxisys Elite
1. Use with Autel MaxiSys scanner to diagnose on Chrysler Jeep Renegade Wrangler 300C after 2018 year
2. Most 2018 and newer FCA vehicles include a Security Gateway Module.
Features and Functions:
- Read/ Clear Codes
- Perform Active Tests
- View Generic & Manufacturer Live Data
- Perform TPMS OBDII Relearn
- Coding and Adaptation with Maxisys Tablet Tools MS906BT+
ADAS calibrations (Requires Maxisys ADAS Software)
Chrysler 12+8 Adapter needed on Vehicles with Secure Gateway Module:
- 2013+ RAM Promaster
- 2015+ Fiat 500x
- 2015+ RAM Promaster City
- 2016+ Jeep Renegade
- 2017+ Alfa Romeo Giulia
- 2017+ Jeep Compass
- 2017+ Jeep Cherokee
- 2018+ Jeep Wrangler
- 2018+ Ram Trucks
- 2018+ Dodge Durango
- 2018+ Jeep Wrangler (JL Body only, not JK)
- 2018+ Dodge Journey
- 2018+ Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2018+ Chrysler Pacifica
- 2018+ Chrysler 300
- 2018+ Dodge Charger
- 2018+ Dodge Challenger
- 2019+ Most Fiat/ Chrysler/ Jeep/ Ram vehicles
- 2020+ ALL FCA vehicles