Magnus 7" Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Triton Key Cutting Machine
The Triton Key Cutting Machine 7" Tempered Glass Screen Protector protects your screen from all scratches that can happen in the rough-and-tumble environment of your locksmith van. You can stay confident knowing your machine may take a beating, but your screen will always remain as smooth and clean as the day you bought it. Treated with a scratch resistant, anti-fingerprint layer for maximum performance that doesn't hinder touchscreen sensitivity.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. Wipe off any visible fingerprints and debris from the screen with the alcohol wipe. Use the microfiber cloth to polish the surface, leaving the screen as clean as possible.
- Remove any remaining dust using the dust removal sticker.
- Peel the protective film from the back of the glass screen protector and carefully align to all sides of the screen and press into position.
- Use the microfiber cloth to firmly push any air bubbles toward the edges of the glass. Finally, clean the glass with the microfiber cloth and your Key Tool Max is ready to go!
- Comes in a convenient 2-pack
- Designed for the Triton Display
- 99.9% transparent
- Ultra-thin, real tempered glass
- 9H surface hardness
- Scratch resistant
- (2) screen protectors
- (2) dust removal stickers
- (2) microfiber cloths
- (2) alcohol cleaning pads