Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus Pad All-in-One Programmer Advanced Version
|CPU||8-core 2GHz (4xCortex-A53 up to 2.3Ghz, 4xCortex-A53 up to 1.8Ghz)|
|Operation System||Android 9.0|
|Screen Size||10.1 inches HD Anti-glare; Anti-fingerprint|
|Rear HD Camera||13.0MP|
|Charging||30W Super Fast Charge|
|Xhorse Part Number||XDKP00EN|
KEY TOOL PLUS provides an all-in-one automotive security solution for locksmiths that combines functions of VVDI2, VVDIMB, Key Tool Max, VVDI BIM, and VVDI PROG.
The device combines immobilizer matching, remote generation, transponder clone, File make Key and reading and writing vehicles module data. Besides, it is available to control key cutting machines developed by Xhorse.
Order Your Device Now - Limited Quantity
- Generate Remotes and Smart keys
- Renew (unlock) remotes
- Remotes clone
- Program and Immo Transponder
- IC/ID Clone
- Frequency Detection
- Transponder detection, clone, and generating
- Support for Jaguar, Land Rover, Porsche, Volvo, Mitsubishi, and others
- Service light reset
- Key cutting machine control
- Common vehicle IMMO programming
What’s in the Box:
- Main Key Tool Plus Device
- Charger and USB3.0 Type-C Cable
- OBD_DB25 Cable : Apply for connecting vehilce OBD port
- OBD connector:
KIA 20 pin
KIA 10 pin
KIA 3 pin
Apply for connecting non-OBD II vehicle choose the fitting connector depending on the car models and interface
- EEPROM adapter: Adapter for programming
- OBD_15 Connector: Connector for programming
- Benz IR reader: Interface data collection adapter
- Benz adapter: NEC Adapter
NEC Adapters : we provide 3 different adapters depending on the version of Benz NEC smart remote.
- Benz power adapter: BENZ non-removal adapter
- 9s12xE cable: cable for reading and writing Motorola 9S12 series chip
- MCU: Cable for reading and writing MCU chip
- Remote Programming cable
Warranty and After-sales Services:
Xhorse offers a guarantee period of one year which starts from the purchasing date. If there is no invoice or the invoice is missing, purchase records from factory is used as a reference.
Below scenarios are note covered in warranty:
- Damage of device caused by operations without observing user manual.
- Damage of device caused by self-repair or modifications.
- Damage of device caused by dropping, collision, or improper voltage.
- Damage of device caused by force Majeure.
- Damage of device caused by long-term use in severe environment, in vehicle or boat.
- Shell stain, scratch and abrasion caused in daily use.