XTOOL AutoProPAD G2 Automotive Key Programmer
|Screen||8-inch sunlight adaptive touchscreen|
|CPU||Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A17 1.8GHz Processor|
|Memory||64GB / 4GB RAM|
|Charging||AC Adapter and OBD|
|Ports||USB Type-A, DB15, Mini HDMI, Dock Connector, DC Power Port|
|OBD Breakout Box||included|
AutoProPad G2 Key Programmer considered the number one key and remote new generation programmer in the US.
The AutoProPAD G2 Turbo is the flagship model, boasting a larger screen, bigger battery capacity, wireless VCI, a full complement of SOIC chip-reading accessories (for European programming), hardshell carrying case, and has the most advanced EEPROM capabilities of any AutoProPAD to date. The standard AutoProPAD G2 contains the same comprehensive suite of OBD programming software as the Turbo but in a more compact form factor and with basic EEPROM capabilities.
The manufacturer product development team has worked hard to customize the device of AutoProPAD G2 & G2 Turbo for the US market, and an immeasurable amount of work has gone into ensuring that all opportunities presented to us by the previous build have been addressed in this new iteration. These machines are bigger, faster, stronger, and smarter than the previous generation, and contain specs that eclipse almost every other programmer currently on the market!
Automotive security protocols are rapidly evolving. Secure Gateway Modules and end-user data encryption are becoming the norm, and the new AutoProPAD G2 Turbo has been designed with the future in mind. As EEPROM, online server calculations, and key pre-coding are being introduced to Asian and American vehicles, you can be confident you are investing in a hardware platform that will continue to evolve with the needs of all American automotive locksmiths.
It is an incredibly rare feat for a dedicated key programmer to see a second generation. Since the original AutoProPAD was introduced over six years ago, we’ve witnessed about a dozen competing key programmers come and go. Most were brought to market on antiquated platforms that contained equally archaic programming data. With no intention of innovation or refinement, those machines were doomed from the start. Others emerged strong, with the stated intentions of scaled growth and future updates but failed to live up to any of those promises.
Each of these machines had a couple of things in common: Not only did they all fail to innovate or keep pace with the needs of American locksmiths, not a single one provided live technical support, leaving you to deal with programming issues all on your own. Not a single one provided domestic warranty or repair services, leaving you with absolutely no recourse in the event of critical failures, or even simple repairs.
As always, this two devices AutoProPAD G2 and G2 Turbo are NOT token-based!
Use your machine on your own terms. New vehicle support and feature updates are added regularly and are free for a year. After your first year, your machine will continue working as it always did. You can continue to receive updates and support for an additional year with an extremely reasonably priced subscription. Or don't. It's up to you. You get to keep and continue using exactly what you paid for, like most everything else in life.
- 1 Year Free US-Based Technical Support
- Construction: a shockproof, aluminum case for ultimate impact resistance
- Automatic Detection: Auto-Scan
- Pre/Post-Scan Reports: Yes
- Product Storage: Ruggedized Cardboard Box
- OBD Adapters: OBD2-16
- Vehicle Interface: Hardwired OBD
- EEPROM Interface: Yes
- VIN Decoding: Yes
- Pre-Coding Adapter: KC501
- UI Language: English, Spanish
- VW, BMW. MBZ Module Coding & Programming: No
- Supported Protocols: ISO-9141 K-Line, ISO-14230 K-Line, ISO-15765 CAN, ISO-11898-2 DWCAN, ISO-11898-3 DWFTCAN, SAE-J1850VPW, SAE-J1850-PWM, SAE-J2411 SWCAN, SAE-J2610 SCI, SAE-J1567 CCD BUS, SAE-J2740, SAE-]2809, VAG TP16 CAN, SAE-]2819, SAE-J2818, NISSAN DDL UART, BMW DS2, FORD UBP.
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- User Interface: Brand New, Completely Redesigned
- Software Updates: 1 Year Free
- Subscription Countdown: Yes
- Comprehensive Diagnostics Software: Professional, bidirectional scan tool with OEM capabilities
- USB-to-PC File transfer: Yes
- EEPROM: Comprehensive
- Data Logging: Yes
- Download 3rd Party Apps: Yes
- Remote Support Via TeamViewer: Yes
- Internet Browser: Yes