Yanuha ACDP RFA Blank Chip Jaguar / Land Rover SPC560B Nodule # 24
|Parts & Accessories
JLR Jaguar Land rover RFA Module CPU SPC560B Replacement Chip with Data
For Yanhua Mini ACDP Module 24
Supports new JLR 2018+ OBD duplicate key (JPLA-14C104-AF)
Supports new JLR 2018+ program new key by replacing RFA black processor or RFA module
- OBD duplicate key function supports JPLA-14C104-AF version from 2018-2019 only (OBD detects this version). Other versions need to be programmed.
- Must select the key channel with key ID to duplicate key.
- Module 24 is for Add key only. Cannot do All Keys Lost for 2018+ JLR.
- The new key must be a special key that can change ID (i.e Lonsdor JLR Key).
- If don't want to replace the CPU chip, get an RFA module with chip and data, directly program and learn key via OBD.
How to Replace the RFA module CPU chip:
- Remove the original RFA module, replace the SPC560B chip, write data to the blank chip with clip adapter, no soldering.
- Yanhua ACDP platform can automatically detect the communication condition of RFA modules, including blank RFA modules and RFA modules after chip replacement.
- Install RFA module back to the vehicle, connect Yanhua ACDP with the vehicle via OBD, then program key and learn key via OBD.