Godiag GT105 ECU IMMO Prog AD OBD II Break Out Box ECU Connector
The product is equipped with PWM+(PIN2), CANH(PIN6), CANL(PIN14), K-line(PIN7) signal communication indicators. When there is data communication, the corresponding protocol indicator will flash, therefore the communication status can be judged and you can also determine whether the diagnostic programming device is able to communicate.
The product is suitable for outdoor work, taking power from the car battery and converting it into a DC12V power supply for 12V charging, programming power, or independent power supply for diagnostic equipment.
The device provides OBD2 independent PIN4 body GND, PIN5 signal GND, which is convenient for some modules to be used for special programming. In addition, with the OBD2 full protocol ECU programming cable, users can also connect the ECU in the studio to adjust the ECU programming power. The device has PWM+(PIN2), CANH(PIN6), CANL(PIN14), K-line(PIN7) signal communication indicators. When there is data communication, the corresponding protocol indicator will flash. Users can judge the communication status, and also can judge whether the diagnostic programming device can communicate.
Godiag GT105 Product Highlights：
- A full-protocol ECU connection line for ECU programming power adjustment
- OBD2 independent PIN 4 body GND, PIN5 signal GND for special programming of some modules.
- PIN4 and PIN5 can be switched between short-circuit and non-short-circuit.
- Standard OBD2 independent PIN4, PIN5.
- Pure copper female seat supports repeated insertion and removal, and has a long service life.
- Battery clip treated with environmentally friendly salt spray, with a thickness of 0.5mm.
- The DC car battery cable adopts 0.75mm² 2-core sheathed cable, which supports DC5.5*2.5/ DC5.5*2.1 interface.
- The DC connector has a resettable 7A fuse.
- DC power interface, dedicated laboratory power connector.
Godiag GT105 Product Functions:
- IMMO AD power adapter function for Ford all smart keys lost after 2016, GT105 cooperates with VVDI equipment (OBDSTAR, AUTEL,) and other anti-theft matching equipment to program the keys.
- All car keys lost matching, support VAG 4th and 5th generation anti-theft, Toyota ECU synchronization, auxiliary Mitsubishi all key lost matching or all lost remote control key setting, old Porsche Cayenne car for anti-theft key learning.
- Provide 12V power supply for the key cutter (12V).
- VPW, CANH, CANL, K-Line indicator lights can judge the communication status between the vehicle and the diagnostic programming device.
- Standard OBD2 full protocol ECU programming line. (With MPPS, FGTech, Kess v2, etc., for ECU data reading and writing, ECU cloning, ECU tuning, etc.) (Note: OBD2 full protocol ECU programming line is purchased separately).
Godiag GT105 Indicator Light Meaning：
Godiag GT105 Package Includes:
1pc x GT105 host
1pc x Power cord with battery clip
1pc x Full protocol OBD2 jumper