Orange5 Basic Set EEPROM and MCU Programmer
Orange5 is a professional programming device for memory and microcontrollers.
Unique feature of the current series programmers is built-in macrolanguage for writing down protocols, which gives fast and easy capability to add new types of microschemes, precisely meeting manufacturers' requirements to read/write algorithms.
- USB power supply (USB2.0/3.0)
- Universal easy to plug panel ZIF16 for EEPROM
- Control of contacts in the sockets
- Two expansions compatible with Orange4 and Omega MTRK
- Protection against overcurrent
- Overload voltage protection
- Two types of power supply: Standard (USB) and enhanced (USB + external power supply
- Three 3 adjustable voltage and current control: Voltage of power supply ( 2.0...5.0V ), programming voltage (2.0...21.0V)
- Additional static 10V for microcontrollers
- High-speed bidirectional pin drivers with adjustable voltage (2.0...5.0V)
- Wave cycle generator with frequency ( up to 24 MHz) and out voltage(2.0...5.0V) adjustment.
- Capability of functional emulation of class CDC USB devices
- Built-in 32-bit virtual machine
- Supported interface: I2?, SPI, MicroWire, JTAG, UART, BDM, ISO7816, K-LINE (via adapter), CAN (via adapter)
- Programmer is enclosed in a functional box
- Supported OS: Windows XP / 7 / 8
Orange 5 Programmer Feature:
- Supports any COM ports, incuding virtual ones from 1 to 20
- Works with text (ASCII) and HEX mode
- Creating a list of commands that allows editing and fast sending
- Fine-tuning the exchange rate
- Saving files including command and port settings.
- Saving incoming data in binary files
- File transfer via serial port.
- Delay settings for bytes and blocks
- "Echo" mode
- Delay settings between incoming data
- Managment of DTR, RTS chains, visualising DSR, CTS, CD, RI
- Program doesn't need to be installed
- Supports Orange5 programmer in emulation mode.