TOPDON TP47 TPMS Reset, Trigger and Programming Tool
|DIMENSIONS (HXWXD)||7” x 4” x 1.5” (178 mm x 102 mm x 38 mm)|
|SCREEN||2.8″ Color LCD|
|POWER SUPPLY||Lithium-polymer rechargeable battery|
|FREQUENCY||315 and 433 MHz|
|WEIGHT||1.0 lbs. (0.32 kg)|
TOPDON / TPMS
The new TP47 TPMS Service Tool is an easy to use tool for anyone that owns or works on vehicles with tire pressure monitoring systems. DIYers, technicians and front counter workers will find the menu driven system easy to use and understand. With the TP47 you can activate, read and service all major OEM & aftermarket TPMS sensor brands. Integrated step-by-step instructions and procedures allow you to easily perform vehicle-specific TPMS relearns. Easily stored in your vehicle or toolbox, the TP47 is a must have tool for servicing TPMS.
- Triggers, diagnoses, and reads 100% of OE TPMS vehicle sensors.
- Programs over 20 aftermarket sensor brands.
- Relearn coverage for 98.6% of domestic, Asian and European passenger vehicles.
- Programs aftermarket sensors by create ID, copy, copy by OBD and copy by set.
- Displays all sensor data including: Sensor ID, pressure, temperature, battery status and more.
- Part number lookup for both OE and aftermarket sensors and service kits.
- Test key fob signal strength and battery status.
What Package Includes:
1 - TP47
1 - USB 2.0 Cable