Smart Aerial Adapter For Pre-Coding Transponder ADC242 From Advanced Diagnostics
Advanced Diagnostics Smart Aerial is used with the Smart Dongle to provide locksmiths with the ability to write pre-coding data onto various vehicle transponders.
- Transponder Pre-Coding: Simplify, streamline and reduce the overall time for programming keys by minimizing the use of additional pre-coding tools.
- Automatic Configuration: Ready to use; automatically configures with Advanced Diagnostics Smart Dongle and programming Devices.
- Data Reading and Writing: Pre-coding data is seamlessly read and automatically written onto a blank transponder. Simply connect the Smart Aerial to a Smart Dongle that is used with an Advanced Diagnostics programming device, and insert the key into the dedicated key slot to begin the process.
- Pre-code Fiat® and VAG®: Smart Aerial can pre-code data onto ID48 and ID46 transponders found within various automotive keys. The pincode reading software (ADS185 and ADS219) must be installed on the programming device before these transponders.
- Lightweight and Portable: Easy to transport and compact enough to fit into your toll kit.
- REQUIRES: Programming Device (MVP Pro or TCode Pro), Smart Dongle and Software
- Pre-code data onto ID48 and ID46 transponders
- Connect via Smart Dongle
- Programming device and applicable software required
- Automatic configuration
- Plug and play
- Antenna Frequency (key slot): 125 khz
- Connection: via Smart Dongle Port
- Dimensions: 7.28"L x 1.73"W x 1.06"D
- Weight: 0.27lbs
- Programming Device (MVP Pro or TCode Pro)
- Smart Dongle
- Fiat Software
DS181 Fiat Software
ADS258 Fiat Software
ADS231 Fiat 2015 Software
- ADS115 VAG
ADS146 VAG CAN
ADC222 (Force Ignition Tool) is also needed for use with the Smart Aerial on VW Beetle (2006-2010)